Dr. Guy Latter, DC, ACP - Clinical Director and Chiropractor
At the age of 12 Guy Latter knew he’d become a Chiropractor. After high school graduation, he completed a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Biology- Pre-Chiropractic from Bloomfield College in New Jersey. After college, Dr. Guy traveled to Life University, in Marietta, Georgia, where he received his Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Nutrition, and then he entered the chiropractic program at Life University. Dr. Guy traveled to San Jose, California to complete his chiropractic education, graduating with a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic West.
While in chiropractic school, Dr. Guy achieved both Basic and Advanced Certification in Activator Methods techniques. Since graduation, he received additional chiropractic training from Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC and after a rigorous 2-year study, he earned his Academy of Chiropractic Philosopher's certification. He has been practicing in Charleston, SC since September 2004.
Dr. Guy has a variety of additional credentials in Chiropractic adjusting techniques:
- Basic and Advanced Proficiency Rating Activator Method Chiropractic Technique
- Certification in Thompson Chiropractic Technique
- Certification in Sacral Occipital Technique
- Certification in Pediatric Adjusting
- Certification in Chiropractic Biophysics
- Certification in Applied Kinesiology
- Certification in Toggle Recoil
- Certification in Full Spine
- Certification in Extremity Adjusting
- Attends on average 60+hours of Continuing Education Courses each year